• Contest is open to all high school students in the United States.
• The essay must be 1,000 words or less. Only one essay per student may be submitted.
• The Museum will accept the first 500 properly formatted entries only!
• The national WWII Museum website will indicate when they are approaching 500 submitted essays.
• The flier attached contains important essay requirements that includes the questions that must be responded to in the essay.
Essays must be submitted through www.nationalww2museum.org/essaycontests by March 28, 2014, 5:00 pm CST.
• First Place - $1,000
• Second Place - $750
• Third Place - $500
• Winning essays will be posted on the National WWII Museum website, along with honorable mentions.
The due date for entries is March 28, 2014.