- High school students who have completed at least Grade 9. A graduating senior is eligible to apply
- Must be 16 years of age for most laboratories. Some laboratories may accept a 15 year old applicant. Please check individual lab description for more details.
- Applicants must be US citizens and participation by Permanent Resident Aliens is limited. Please check individual lab descriptions for participation of Permanent Resident Aliens.
- Dual citizens may be accepted at some labs, but not all. Interested students should contact the individual labs to determine if dual citizens may apply.
- Participating students spend 8 weeks during the summer doing research. Program dates are fixed and cannot be changed. Students are expected to participate 8 continuous weeks. No vacation time is allowed during these eight weeks.
- It is strongly recommended to apply to laboratories that are close to your residence. No travel/relocation allowance will be provided.
- The stipend amount for students will be $3,300 for the 8 weeks, which will be paid in three installments. Returning students will receive $3,800 for the 8 weeks. The first check two checks will be distributed during the internship and the third check will be distributed at the end of the internship.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION