How It Works
- Download the West Point Bridge Designer 2014 software from the website: http://bridgecontest.org IT'S FREE!!
- Register for the Bridge Design Contest at http://bridgecontest.org/enter/register Be sure to enter the Local Code (shown below) to be entered in the local competition!!
- Use the software to design, test, and optimize a highway bridge.
- Submit your designs to the contest website by April 25, 2014.
- Enter as many designs as you wish.
- You can view the local contest scoreboard at the websites shown below. Score is based on lowest bridge cost.
Winners of the local competition at UNF will get a chance to compete at the state competition.
Local Competition Codes:
Middle School: JFMC Scoreboard: http://judge.bridgecontest.org/standings/local/JFMC.htm
High School: JFBC Scoreboard: http://judge.bridgecontest.org/standings/local/JFBC.htm
For more information, please contact: Shane Wittier, PE email@example.com