Acceptance into program based on first-come screening process
Applications accepted Wednesday 1/2/13 through Thursday 1/17/13
• Only one 4-hour shift can be missed during the entire 8-week summer
program. Plan accordingly.
• Missing more than one 4-hour shift makes you ineligible to volunteer
the following summer.
• Must attend Orientation on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 4:00 pm.
• Must attend Training Day on Monday, June 17, 2013 at 8:00 am.
• Must have an e-mail address that will be checked frequently for
communication from Volunteer Office.
• Must live and attend school in our local community.
• Upon notification of acceptance into the program, three (3) letters of
reference will be required from school, clergy or a non-related person.