Keiser University has been educating students in Florida through career-focused degree programs for more than 35 years. A private, not-for-profit institution, Keiser University has 14 campuses throughout the state. All campuses offer the flexibility of day, evening and online classes.
Why Keiser University?
- Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1 as a Level VI institution offering associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.
- Scholarships—Career Academy and academic merit scholarships are available for those who qualify. Keiser University participates in the Florida Prepaid College Plan and awards an additional 25% scholarship match. Florida Bright Futures Scholarship awards are matched dollar for dollar by Keiser University.
- Career-focused degree programs in fields including health care, business, technology, design, criminal justice, psychology, political science, sports medicine and fitness, and culinary arts.2
- Job placement assistance for graduates. Keiser University's longstanding presence in Florida has enabled us to build relationships with employers throughout the state and beyond.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Associate Vice Chancellor High School Relations
Office of the Chancellor
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
2 Programs and delivery format vary by campus.