Al Miller, your admissions counselor can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 487-4747 and would love to discuss New College's unique features with you and your students. These include:
- A commitment to active learning and undergraduate research
- Students' ability to design some of their own courses, projects, and senior thesis
- Lack of a traditional core curriculum; no classes are required of all students
- A great bay front location in Sarasota, an area rich in arts, culture, and natural beauty
- A great value: world-class education at state-school cost
- The chance to be part of a fun, exciting community of thinkers and scholars
The Wall Street Journal named New College as one of the nation's highest per capita producers of graduates bound for the country's premiere law, business, and medical schools. New College placed second in the country among public colleges and 31st among all colleges/universities (public and private).
Let us know how we can help you and your talented students.
Director of Enrollment
New College of Florida
5800 Bay Shore Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34243
Proud Member of Colleges That Change Lives
#2 Best Value College 2014 by The Princeton Review