Eligible Applicants must:
- Be a member or dependent of a member of Community First with an account in good standing for at least one year.
- Be a high school senior student entering college at the application deadline.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and financial need.
- Attend a two-or four-year public or private accredited Florida college or university.
- Have a high school grade point average of at least 3.0 (unweighted) plus a minimum ACT score of 24 or SAT score of 1,110.
- Fill out and return the scholarship application to the nearest branch location by March 1, 2019
- Recipient may continue the scholarship on an annual basis until graduation, not to exceed four years. A GPA of at least 2.5 freshman year and 3.0 each succeeding year are required for continued eligibility.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
*$1,500 is offered each year, per student, and is renewable for four years. The scholarship can be renewed by the student for up to four years giving the student a total award of $6,000. Recipient may continue the scholarship on an annual basis until graduation, not to exceed four years.