To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must:
(1) be a current resident of Duval County
(2) be a graduating female senior
(3) have a grade point average of 3.0+
(4) have an ACT score of 19 or SAT score of 1200
(5) provide letter of college acceptance
(6) include an official transcript and 1st semester grades
(7) indicate a financial need
(8) have a recent photo attached (may be used for press release)
(9) provide a typewritten essay
Application due date is February 15, 2013.
Click here for the application.