1. The pageant is open to female high school students in grades 9 through 12.
2. G.P.A. of 2.0 or better is required to participate. Students cannot be on academic probation. A copy of your most recent transcript is required
with your application.
3. Applicants are required to submit a letter of recommendation from a current school official with your application.
4. Applicants should be involved in community activities and display qualities of leadership.
5. A NON-REFUNDABLE $25 processing/application fee is required of all applicants.
6. The application, photo, transcript, letter of recommendation and $25 fee must be mailed to the Chapter PO Box (noted at the top of application)
received by September 25, 2014.
7. Pageant participants cannot be pregnant, a mother, wife or fiancée prior to, during, nor up to final selection of Miss Delta Teen.
8. All applicants are required to participate in an interview/audition hosted by members of Delta Sigma Theta; interview/auditions will be
scheduled upon the submission of your application.
Click here for the application